You can subscribe to the Yokoji calendar with iCal, Google Calendar or other calendar apps that support the iCalendar format.
In order to subscribe to the Yokoji calendar with your preferred calendar app, use the following URL which links to our public calendar in the popular iCalendar format:
Instructions for Google Calendar
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Type or paste in the URL http://zmc.org/calendar-feed.ics
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Instructions for iPhone Calendar
If you already subscribe to a Google calendar on your phone, you can follow the steps above for adding the Yokoji calendar to your Google calendar, and then it will appear on your phone. Alternatively, you can do the following:
- Tap the Settings icon on your phone, then scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account and select Other.
- Select the Add Subscribed Calendar option, type or paste in the URL http://zmc.org/calendar-feed.ics and click Next. Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping Calendars in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.